Sunday, February 13, 2011

Upconvert Dvd Player Or Blueray

a t-shirt Special

between a project and another, between a competition and the other, sometimes a little neglect those who are near me ...
So, after several requests I had to give up and after being satisfied with "Squidward"


I promised Fabio a t-shirt with the logo of his favorite band of the moment . how to say no to a child who loves to 9 years, AC / DC?
So I chose the shirt of his favorite color


and with the help of supremely "Lite Steam-A-Seam 2" I played back the image that seemed to me worthy after searching on Google Images by typing "AC / DC"


C ow you say? I wrong? E 'Homer Simpson?
add some details ...


a bit 'of pique libre (goods Fanny!)



And here is the end result that I think just like Fabio!


This is one of the advantages of having a mother, quilter and rocker ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment