Sunday, March 6, 2011

J'ai Un Petite Probleme

Vicenza-skills before March

From 3 to 6 March in Vicenza is an unmissable show of creativity: "Enable"
I decided to go on the first day, a little 'less crowded weekend and so, armed with a camera, cash and cash I took the train to reach this place of "destruction" ...
Exhibitors are really a lot and stand always very attractive




Many ideas













And then the opportunity to meet the friends who come from every region of Italy.

Laura Grinda, Luisa De Santi, Daniela Cerri and I



Massagli Adriana does not want his picture taken ...

The two blondes: Sonia and I Crosato

When I get to stand QuiltItalia I feel at home is the place to exchange hugs and greetings and see where the quilts made by members and an increasing number good!
Just look 'and tell me if I'm right:


0 comments:

Post a Comment