Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How To Make Someone Fall Asleeo

I apply myself with appliqué ...

appliquèdipendente I'm going!
has long wanted to try my hand with Baltimore but not "dare", until ...


I bought this fantastic number of MagicPatch. The cover already spectacular quilt lets imagine that you can achieve by following the explanations of teacher Rita Frizzell.
The text is in French and is enhanced with numerous images, as well as explanatory drawings to scale, ready to trace


Then cut out the shapes (and memories resurface when a child I spent hours sitting on the table at her aunt's Zaira crop newspapers enjoyed a lot of paper)


And then choose the stoffine


And then sew by hand (as it relaxes me!)



... maybe learning to use a thimble !

And here are my first creations:


And who stops me more! Perhaps the mountains of things to which I am accumulating iron (



Thanks Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment