Monday, January 10, 2011

Where Do U Get The Best Pierced Nipples

Birmingham Festival of Quilts 2010 /

These days, the watchword is: order!
Yes I know, I'm a bit 'messy and every beginning of the year I intend to improve but it's stronger than me tend to accumulate things and expand occupying every corner of the house remained free until, not having plans free top, I start work.
The order also involves my desktop PC and the organization images, among the many visions I thought to put those that might be of interest to the blog and leave a memorable experience for me: the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham .
I present to you my fellow travelers:


I still have to thank for the pleasant company but also for their good English and for their patience when they had to first explain that I had forgotten a little bag on the plane (containing cell, pounds, credit cards and documents) and then wait with me at the airport in Birmingham found the delivery of the most precious asset ...

And the quilt I made with 50 children in third grade, who participated in the contest "cityscape"


the adventure begins, with a tail at frightening!



good trip ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment