Sunday, January 2, 2011

Std Antibiotics Treatment



E 'was great, but now you're just gone.

Wherever you are, I would tell you that I do not regret anything. It 's true that we've been through some difficult times, but my memories, especially in the last period, they are all beautiful. Very beautiful, too.

So I would like to thank you. And also ask your forgiveness for having toasted to your departure. You'll notice that I did with some reluctance. And, I tell you a secret? almost no one was really happy that you would go. Indeed, many, more made noises, and most had forgotten that you went, because he would not mind staying attached to you.

Anyway, too late, who knows what will you do now. Wherever you are, I'll a wish that maybe you back to the past: happy birthday, good old 2010.

PS: No, seriously: so many New Year's greetings and good blog at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment